Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guest Blog


So, occasionally I'll open things up. My man wants to freestyle so I'm letting Hoff take the stage in what will surely become the beginning of a long career free-lance blogging:



Let the record show that at 8:15 Central Standard Daylight Savings Time on 4/23/08 Ryan Halverson and myself, Ryan Hoffman, engaged in what is the largest bet we have ever made with each other.

The bet? You guessed it, has to do with sports and of course has to do his favorite team. The Los Angeles Lakers (formerly Minneapolis Lakers) have to win the Western Conference championship for “Hal” to collect his $100. If the Lakers fail to make the NBA Finals I win the cool $100.

I was asked to blog tonight before this bet but having this bet out there for the world to see was more than enough incentive for me to share my thoughts. Good evening to all.

By the way, I just heard Reggie Miller refer to Kobe Bryant as “Triple Ocho”…disgusting.


2 comments:

The Loyas said...

I'm with you Halvie- we all know the inevitable is true. Once Bynum comes back- there's no chance in h-e double toothpicks anyone will be able to beat them. It's just a known fact that the rest of America needs to come to grips with. (Don't ask me why I defend them, my husband hasn't missed one single game two years in a row and I've watched a total of 4 :)

Phillip Loya said...

Bynum isn't coming back.